Next to the symposium venue, you will find the Royal Continental Hotel.
You can book rooms through their website: Click here
International Airport of Capodichino
Distance from Conference Centre: 7 Km (https://www.aeroportodinapoli.it)
To reach the venue (Conference Centre Federico II, Via Partenope 36, Naples Italy):
From the Airport of Naples
- By bus: take line Alibus departure in front of Arrival, stop 'Piazza Municipio', then take line R3 and stop to Piazza Vittoria, about 400m from the Conference Centre
Tickets can be bought on the bus (5 Euros)
- By taxi: Taxi lane is located in front of arrivals, ask the predetermined rates when getting on board (25 Euros)
Main train station: Napoli Centrale (https://www.trenitalia.com)
Distance from Conference Centre: 3 Km
To reach the venue (Conference Centre Federico II, Via Partenope 36, Naples Italy)
From the train station
- By bus: take line 601, (direction: Piazza Vittoria), stop 'Piazza Vittoria' about 400m from the Conference Centre OR take line 152 (direction: Pozzuoli), stop 'S.Lucia-Via Chiatamone' about 100m from the Conference Centre
- By metro: pick up the Metro and drop off to the metro station Toledo. It takes a 20 minutes walk from the Metro station Toledo to the Conference site
- By taxi: Taxi lane is located in front of arrivals, ask the predetermined rates when getting on board (15 Euros)
You can also take the train from Rome to Naples, which takes about 1 hour and 10 min.
From the A1 motorway take the exit Napoli Centro Porto.
Follow the indications to Via Marina, Via A. De Gasperi, Piazza Municipio (where you'll see the Maschio Angioino Castle on the right side and the Port of Naples on the left side), Via F. Acton.
Pass through the Galleria della Vittoria. At the Piazza della Vittoria roundabout turn left to the seafront ("Lungomare").
After about 300m you'll find the Conference Centre.